This VGA Extender is an ideal product to extend analog video signal up to 1000ft away from the video source. It has an additional VGA loop port on the transmitter unit to connect a local VGA Monitor.
Some of the key applications for this unit are video monitoring and surveillance, digital signage, IT presentations and demonstrations. VGA over Cat5 extender, VGA-BAL-1000 is available with options like audio, RS232 and IR support. Each of the extender receiver units features a separate gain and peaking rotary switch used for adjusting brightness and skew over long distances
- Extend high resolution VGA signal over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable
- Adjust GAIN and PEAK levels to adapt for variable UTP cable lengths
- Supports maximum resolutions up to WUXGA
- CAT5e/6/7 output via RJ45 Jack
- Transmitter includes local VGA Monitor Output
- EDID Compliant
- 5VDC external power supply included
Advantages of using a VGA Extender
These units are designed to extend audio and video signals directly from your VGA Video source over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable. You can use your laptop, desktop, or a blue ray player to display crisp and clear high resolution images up to 1000ft. These reasonably priced VGA extenders can be used in any environment including SOHO, Commercial, Information Technology and Government applications.